Ever ask yourself why you should be a member of FAPA?
Or why you should continue to
renew your membership each year?
Just look at the all the great benefits you can get!!
- FAPA is the only organization in this state actively promoting the PA profession via public education efforts.
- FAPA has an aggressive lobbying team in Tallahassee working to protect our profession, help enact legislation
that promotes our profession and the physician/PA team concept, and legislation to promote and protect the health
of Florida citizens.
- FAPA is recognized at all levels of local and state government offices as the long standing and well respected
voice of the PA profession in Florida.
- FAPA is recognized by all the major organized professional medical and health care groups as the only representative of the PA
profession in our state.
- Representation in the AAPA House of Delegates.
- Most up-to-date information on the PA profession thru our newsletter, The PAper, and
our frequent FAPA Grams from the FAPA President.
- Not one, but TWO!, nationally respected CME conferences each year providing all your CME needs for state licensure,
and NCCPA certification and recertification.
- Annual leadership workshop.
- Annual awards to recognize outstanding Florida PAs.
- Access to a MyFAPA account for members only on our website.
- An exceptional website updated daily with a wealth of information on state issues, the PA profession, the latest news and
information for Fellow PAs and students in Florida PA Programs, online membership directory; a professional contact center for
mentoring, precepting opportunities, networking, and a speaker's bureau, and much much more.
- Job Listing service on the website that averages over 75 jobs listed daily with almost daily updates!
- Well organized regional and local area representation statewide with local and regional meetings.
- Exclusive benefit for all its members, and their patients, with a downloadable FREE DISCOUNT RX CARD. Members can simply download and print a free card to receive savings of up to 75% prescriptions at over 56,000 pharmacies, to be used by them or for their patients.
- The FAPA Foundation to promote philanthropy in Florida for our profession thru student scholarships, and grants for
community projects involving physician assistants.
- Discounted legal services from FAPA's attorneys at Meyer & Brooks, P.A., in Tallahassee.
- Fifth Third Bank MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGE Program.
Current members can renew online, or choose to download and print the form to fax or mail to the FAPA office.
An investment of only 50 cents/day ($185 annually) will give you access to all the benefits listed above. You will
have access to Academy leaders and the right to give your input to them about the direction of the PA profession for the
future in Florida, and the nation.
Without your help as a member of FAPA, and without those volunteer leaders, FAPA will not be able to improve the PA profession
here in Florida, and protect the future of our profession here as well. It is just that important.